Last updated on March 20, 2022 by Roger Kaufman
Quote from Lao Tse: The balance
“Wanting to hold on to something and overfilling it at the same time: It's worth it effort does not.
Wanting to handle something and always keep it sharp: That cannot be kept for long.
Hall filled with gold and precious stones
no one can protect.
To be rich, noble and arrogant:
that brings misfortune by itself.
When the work is done, then withdraw:
that is the meaning of heaven.” - Lao Tzu
Dalai Lama wisdom and energy thieves Letting go and success
10 energy thieves
1. Keep distance from negative people
2. Don't procrastinate on your bills
3. Keep your promises
4. Delegate unloved tasks
5. Rest and Act
6. Be tidy and organized
7. Take care of your body and take care of yours health
8. Grow in difficult situations
9. Learn to accept things
10. Practice ForgivenessSource: mindstyle I wisdom & spirituality