Last updated on October 17, 2022 by Roger Kaufman
"We must be willing to get rid of old ideas, no matter how sacred, if new truths are to take their place." - Dale Carnegie
Dale Carnegie quotes that will inspire you to be a better person
Dale Carnegie said that "the secret to getting ahead in life is to start".
Read his here inspirational quote.
"If you find yourself in a hole - stop digging." – Dale Carnegie
"A man who has nothing left in him is not viable." – Dale Carnegie
“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it's about whether we give enough to those who have too little.” – Dale Carnegie
"We must develop our ability to forgive others as readily as we forgive ourselves." – Dale Carnegie
"A man who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." – Dale Carnegie
It's easy to think that success comes only through hard work and dedication. However, there are other paths to success. One of them is learning from mistakes. If you make a mistake, learn from it and move on. Don't dwell on it because it will only hold you back.
“The test of our progress is not whether we have more wealth than our ancestors; it is whether we more wisdom to have."- Dale Carnegie
"A man should never say anything unless he has something intelligent to say." – Dale Carnegie
“Wealth is not in having a lot of money; it is being able to do with what you have.” – Dale Carnegie
"I don't know much about history, but I do know one thing: man has never learned anything by standing still." – Dale Carnegie
In his book How to Make Friends, Dale Carnegie said:
"Never tell people what to do. Tell them what they can do. Then watch them try to figure out how to do it themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
This quote shows the importance of helping others succeed rather than telling them what to do.
“Create success from mistakes. Both frustration and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
"It's not what you have or what you are or where you do that makes you happy or unhappy. It's what you think about it." – Dale Carnegie
"Don't be afraid of opponents attacking you. Do not hesitate before the friends who flatter you.” – Dale Carnegie
"You can make more friends in two months by thinking about other people than in two years by trying to get other people to think of you." – Dale Carnegie
"Any fool can criticize, complain, and judge—and most fools do, too. But it takes character and self-discipline to understand and forgive.” – Dale Carnegie
"When you deal with humans, remember that you are not dealing with creatures of reason, but creatures bristling with prejudice and encouraged by contentment and vanity." – Dale Carnegie
“Success is getting what you want. Joy demands what you get.” – Dale Carnegie
How to win friends | 68 Dale Carnegie Quotes
Dale Carnegie is an American author and teacher who rose to prominence in the early 20th century.
Dale Carnegie wrote a couple of books, including How To Make Friends and How To Influence Someone.
Dale Carnegie was a great speaker and motivational teacher. Dale Carnegie has some great quotes about life that of Love and happiness written that I want to share with you here.
How to Win Friends and Influence People's Traits - Dale Carnegie Quotes Happiness
- “Every guy I meet is my extraordinary in a way. In it I discover him.”
- "Just understanding what's being used stays in your head."
- "The unusual person who selflessly seeks to serve others has a significant advantage."
- "The only way I can get you to do anything is by offering you what you want."
- "The name of an individual is, to that individual, the sweetest and most decisive sound in any kind of language."
- “Arouse an eager desire in the other individual. If you can do that, you have the whole world with you.”
- “Every successful person likes the game. The opportunity to prove yourself, to stand out, to win.”
- "Success in dealing with individuals comes from a considerate understanding of the other person's perspective."
- “Pay much less interest for what men say. Just see what they do.”
- "Ask questions instead of giving orders."
- "The average person is much more curious about their own name than about all the various other names that have been created on earth."
- "Remember a name and just say it and you've actually given a sophisticated and very efficient compliment."
- "There's only one way to get the best out of a fight — and that's to prevent it."
- "Three-fourths of the people you're sure to please are hungry for compassion. Give it to them as well as you give them lieben will."
- “People are most likely to accept an order when they have influenced the decision that led to the order being placed.”
- "Flaming enthusiasm backed by a clear mind and determination is the highest quality that most often leads to success."
- "Ask yourself: what's the worst that can happen? Then prepare to approve it. Then proceed to reinforce the worst.”
- "Joy does not depend on external problems, it is controlled by our mental attitude."
- "One reason birds and horses aren't unhappy is because they're not trying to please other birds as well as horses."
- "To be fascinating, be interested."
- "All people have fears, but the brave put down their fears and move forward."
- "Provides good credibility to the various other individuals."
- "Talk to someone about themselves and they will listen to you for hours."
- “You can't teach a guy anything; you can only help him discover it in himself.”
- "Criticism threatens because it hurts an individual's pride, hurts his sense of importance and arouses resentment."
- “Activities speak louder than words. A smile says, 'I like you. I am glad to see you.'"
- "You can't win a disagreement. If you lose her, you lose her; and if you win them, you lose them.”
- "If you want to collect honey, don't kick over the hive."
- "It uplifts you about the herd and gives you a feeling of aristocracy and grandeur in acknowledging one's faults."
- "People are hardly successful if they don't enjoy what they do."
- "Gambling! All life is an opportunity. The man who goes the furthest is usually the one willing to do it and try.”
- “Today is life – the only life you are sure of. Maximize today.” Take an interest in something. shake yourself awake Develop a pastime.
- “Success is getting what you want. Joy wishes what one gets.”
- "If you can't sleep, get up and do something instead of lying down and stressing. It's worry that catches up with you, not lack of sleep.”
- “First do the hard work. The simple work will surely take care of itself.”
- "Remember, today is the tomorrow you were angry about the other day."
- "The most of the essential points on the planet have actually been accomplished by individualswho tried again and again when there seemed to be no hope.”
- “Create success from failure. Both frustration and failure are two of the best stepping stones to success.”
- “Inaction breeds doubt and worry. activity generated Self-confidence and courage. If you want to control fear, don't rest and think about it.”
DALE CARNEGIE | 16 Tips - Don't Worry - Live!
16 Tips - Don't Worry - Live! | Dale Carnegie
I used to worry a lot about everything that happened in my life:
What if I fail the exams?
What if I start a business and fail?
What if I fail my degree and disappoint my parents?
What if I can't find a job after university?
What if my friend doesn't return the money I loaned him and I can't pay my bills?
What if I get fired - what would my friends and colleagues think of me?Source: A bit better