Last updated on April 16, 2022 by Roger Kaufman
Chinese wisdom about letting go – Chinese wisdom “Letting go in life”
- If you don't have time, you won't mature.
- Old age has the joy of someone who has freed himself from his shackles and now moves freely.
- The years teach much that the days never know.
- Happiness is not the escape from sadness, but the victory over it.
- Take things as they come, but It rises that they come the way you want to take them.
- Shared happiness is double happiness.
- Deck is much better than charm.
Chinese proverbs - wisdom and sayings